HERES THE GOOD Part of 4.3 Update
- The notification bar on Note 2 is finally transparent similar to its cousin Samsung s4 and big brother Note 3… Feels Great!!
- The new notification bar is highly customizable and it you don’t have to scroll left to see all the options anymore. No Extra Work: D
- New multi-windows feature has been updated with very smooth interface and more apps support but it does not support 2 similar apps running feature from NOTE 3.
- Full screen usage of apps like Videos, Music player and gallery…WOW!!!
- The screen looks much sharper with crisp colors
- Lock screen looks so beautiful with Glow effect… simply WOWWWW
- You get widgets option on lock screen also, Very useful
- Tabbed settings Menu.
- The new samsung keyboard has auto correct feature.
- Camera additional feature of sound & shot.
- Video player is very smooth and nice interface much on whiter shade as ios 7
- I feel the sound quality has improved after update (Personal opinion)
- Full screen Internet browsing but still missing the new interface of s4 and note 3.
- A new option called Blocking Mode, Very handy when you do now want to be disturbed.
- New Calculator, Contacts app etc….
- MOST IMPORTANT: MOVE TO SD CARD FEATURE ….ONE THING I KNOW WE ALL MISSED A LOT IN JB 4.1…. (Thank you GOOGLE FOR LISTENING TO ALL your beloved android users)
- System lag in touch wiz (i.e. after exiting an application it takes several seconds for all the icons to gather back like it used to be in times of galaxy s and tab 1 & note 1.
- Poor ram management means more memory consumptions Gallery application lags a bit and takes time to load all the thumbnails a real pain if you have many pics in your gallery.
- Music player bringing up the “Now Playing” is a little bit slow as previous versions.
- Missing new Note 3 features and old interface of S-memo.
- Nothing much of an update in camera department. Same old shit
Update: Now its available through Wi-fi and 3g Also
Here’s how we did it.
1. Go to Google Maps and search for the address you want to embed
2. Click on generate embed link and customize the look and feel of the map, copy the code
|How to Generate Google map embed code|
3. log in to your Joomla Admin panel, go to site manager – User Manager and change user editor (JCE, or any other) to ‘No Editor’ this will make the Article Editor in HTML mode
4. Open Article manager and paste the HTML from Google Maps into your article. you are DONE.
No matter you are an Indian or foreigner Cricket supporter, we all are going to Miss the GREAT Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar. The richest board in the World BCCI has finally used its money for something worthful and demonstrated how an employer should treat an employee on notice period. They have started a campaign on twitter with #ThankYouSachin which gives you an opportunity to get the little masters Signatures and a thank you note on your name by none other than Sachin Tendulkar. It’s extremely easy to get Sachin signatures online, let me tell you how
It all started when I was 16 and introduced to the world of wrestling. The main attraction on WWE at that time was the beast ‘BROCK LESNAR’ – and seeing him week after week destroying people in the ring and enthusiastically watching his tremendous physique, his massive shoulders, broad chest and scary strength was a strong influence on my youth. It was him who lighted a fire in the heart of a skinny young lad. I was merely 51 or 52 kg and could easily count my bones in the mirror. Unknown to the science of muscle building, nutrition, and micros, his strength was a great influence on me and one of my friends – we together joined a local gym with raised hopes of a muscular physique on day. The only thing we considered was that eating bananas and drinking gallons of milk will make us a bodybuilder. Things slowly improved a lot and in two years, I did add up a bit of a muscle on my bones but after some time, things stopped improving further. At times, it was because of my injuries, medical problems or lack of motivation and sometimes because of my utter laziness. In 2013, I decided to MAKE A CHANGE in my life and started to search for information on Internet. I came across the concept of ONLINE PERSONAL TRAINER. One guy named ‘Josef Rakich’ https://www.facebook.com/JosefRakichFitness on bodybuilding.com attracted my attention with his amazing body and I saw that he has a website from where he provides online nutrition and workout plans to people around the world for a very attractive cost of $ 50.
I had made-up my mind and was almost about to get his services for online coaching but then I came across a Facebook page of an Indian guy called NIPUN JAIN – https://www.facebook.com/nipunjainfitness he had impressive pictures, a witty humor and loads of informative posts. He claimed to give me all information specially personalized to my needs and I decided to go ahead with him as being an Indian, I thought that he would understand our nutrition better than a Non-Indian.
|Nipun Jain flexing some muscles|
Please follow simple steps to download the application and Enjoy Live cricket from any part of the World
Go to Google Play store and Search for the application called Indian Live TV Install it and you are ready to go. Also make sure you have installed MX Player as the application use it to play the videos. the interface is very basic and too the point
Sample Quality of Video Streaming India Vs Australia
UPDATE: It works flawlessly with normal picture and gets few disturbance at times while playing the HD link. Please share which websites or app you guys use to watch live cricket streaming.
- Log in to your IRCTC account
- Click on Booked History (re-enter password)
- Select the ticket you want to resend the confirmation
- Click on the last tab (GET SMS)