- Always stand on right side of the elevator
- Czech’s don’t like you entering their homes with outside shoes.
- It’s possible for a girl to get drunk and dance outside in a rainy night
- Billa is where you shop.
- Asking a girl for coffee is an indirect invitation for sex
- Indian food is very expensive
- Beer is cheaper than water at most of places
- Czech’s are lovely people
- People travel to countryside cottages almost every weekend.
- Damm, Czech’s love to do walking, hiking etc.
- Even the strangest looking people offer their seats to elderly people in buses, trams and metro
- Mostly 40+ people don’t speak or understand English which is kind of nice..
- Czech’s motto is probably “A beer a day keeps the doctors Away” they love BEER
- Internet works very fast: D
- It’s possible to stand next to a restaurant and get connected to a FREE Wi-Fi
- Gypsies are the only dangerous things I came across.
- Public transport is awesome here
- It’s possible for a women to be bald have pink hair and not get stared
- They probably loves dogs & other pets, they are all around.
- Tell a Czech that Czech is in Eastern Europe and be ready to Die ( it’s in central Europe)
- Electronic gadgets and mobiles are much expensive compare to India
- There is actuary a building named “Penis tower” in Brno.
Some more things which i remembered later and would like to share as well are
- It’s possible and perfectly safe to drink tap water anywhere
- Czech and beauty are synonyms
- It’s possible to drive at speed of 210KM and not get killed: D
- People let you cross the road and stop not like in India where crossing the road it like winning a war.
I would like to thank a very special person without her this list would not have been possible, may god bless you always princess.