Best Top 10 Love Quotes

1. It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone — but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
– Rohit Tripathi

2. We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
– Sam Keen, from To Love and Be Loved

3. A girl asked a boy if she was pretty.
He said no.
She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever.
He said no.
She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away.
He again said no.
She had heard too much.
She needed to leave.
As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay, he said,
“You’re not pretty, you’re beautiful. I don’t want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. I wouldn’t cry if you walked away, I would die.”
– Unknwon

4. I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, that I’ve crossed your mind.
– Rohit Tripathi

5.True Love Means…

A girl and a guy were speeding over 100mph on a deserted road on a motorcycle.

Girl: Slow down, we’re going too fast. I’m scared! And I don’t want anything to happen.

Guy: Come on, don’t worry. I know what I’m doing. Your having fun right?

Girl: NO…please stop. I’m really scared

Guy: Then tell me you love me.

Girl: I LOVE YOU! Now please slow down.

Guy: Give me a hug.

*Girl hugs him*

Guy: Can you help me out here? Will you take me Helmet off of me and put it on you? It’s bugging me.

In the paper the next day: A motorcycle has crashed into a building break failure. Two people found, but only one survived.

The Truth is: That halfway down the road the guy realized that his breaks broke, but he didn’t want the girl to know. Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug him for one last time. Then had her wear him helmet so she would live, even though it meant that he would die.

6. Never frown because you never know who might be falling in love with your smile.
– Justine Milton

7. Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
– Lou Holtz

8. Work like you don’t need the money, love like you’ve never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.
– Randall G Leighton

9. Don’t say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it.

10. Should I smile because we are friends? Or cry because we’ll never be anything more?

4 thoughts on “Best Top 10 Love Quotes

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s